Mother/ daughter relationships can be trying and exhausting. The nagging, fighting, and appeasing feels endless when all you want is a healthy relationship with your mom. It is possible to create healthy, enforceable boundaries and have safe conversations with your mother.
Coach Christine Crise has extensive experience healing these difficult relationships, both in her own life and for the clients she works with. In Break the Cycle with Your Mother: Best Practices when Your Past Stands in the Way of Your Success, she will give you the framework you need to:
- Understand what a healthy relationship should look like between a mother and child
- Recognize how and when to change your interactions with your mother
- Establish boundaries that are healthy and comfortable
- Discover who you are and who you want to be without the influence of your mother
- Make powerful changes in your relationship
Coach Christine Crise provides a practical, comfortable, and achievable framework for establishing your own life separate from your mother. Get the relationship with your mother that you always wanted!